Copyright and Disclaimer
- When a user visits the SABAT Batteries website, such user consents to receiving communications from SABAT Batteries and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by SABAT Batteries satisfies any legal requirements including, but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
- Copyright reserved to SABAT Batteries. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Users may download, view and print content of this site for private and non – commercial purposes only.
- SABAT Batteries cannot screen or edit all the content available from the SABAT Batteries site and does not accept any liability for any illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Users are encouraged to inform SABAT Batteries of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs, agreements, are the property of or legally licensed to or legally accessed by SABAT Batteries and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- No person, business or website may link to any page on this site without the prior written permission of SABAT Batteries.
- Hyperlinks provided on this site to non – SABAT Batteries sites are provided as is and SABAT Batteries does not necessarily agree with, edit or support the content on such web pages.
Battery Selection Guide
While every effort was made to ensure that the information contained in this publication is accurate, SABAT Batteries does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information published in this selection guide.
SABAT Batteries does not take responsibility for any errors, omission or damages arising from this information.
Due to the ongoing introduction of new vehicle models, the information published in this guide is considered partial. SABAT Batteries does not accept liability stemming from incorrect fitment of the product into a vehicle, non-compliance to the vehicle OEM recommendations, use of the product in any non-prescribed manner, use of the product in an application for which it was not or use of the product in a vehicle for which it was not intended. Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer’s manual when replacing the vehicle’s battery.
Our batteries have been tested to and verified against the SANS2:2013 standard. Furthermore, our batteries carry the SABS mark confirming they meet the standard as independently tested. Actual battery performance may nonetheless vary with different operating conditions and applications.
SABAT Batteries cannot foresee the conditions under which this information or its products may be used, and therefore makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of its products for any particular application or purpose.
All products and related specifications are subject to change, without notice to improve design, function, reliability or otherwise.